In recent years, as more records came online, and technology has allowed us the ability to search using only parents names, I have been moving forward on this family. So far, I have found two sisters of John Condon who also came to the United States and settled in Lowell, MA. Information is not yet complete.
This is another page I have written about John Condon:
i. ELLEN CONDON, born about 1832 in Ireland; d. 12 Apr 1889 in Lowell, MA [MA vr]; bur Catholic Cem; Married 19 June 1855 in Lowell, MA to JAMES O'BRIEN (b.ca 1832 in IRE). Known children, all born in Lowell, MA:
1. Marianna (aka Mary A) O'Brien, b. ca 1857; d. 10 Apr 1901 in Lowell, MA.
2. John C O'Brien, b.ca 1859; d. 9 Dec 1892 in Lowell
3. Bridget O'Brien, b. 5 June 1861 in Lowell, MA [vr]
4. Alice O'Brien, b. ca 1871; d. 30 June 1901 in Lowell, MA. Marr William J Dunn in Lowell,15 Feb 1897.
ii. JOHN CONDON, b. abt Mar 1834 in County Waterford, IRE [according to his naturalization papers]; died 30 June 1884 in Portsmouth, NH [NH death rec]. Married first, on 22 June 1856 in Lowell, MA, to Mary Sullivan (b.ca 1836 in IRE; d.unk), the dau of Patrick and Mary Sullivan. Unknown when she died. He marr 2nd, in Nashua, NH on 1 Feb 1868, to ELLEN (GRIFFIN) HALLISEY, ex-wife of Patrick. She was b. abt 1834 in IRE; died 17 July 1894 in Portsmouth, NH.
1. John Condon, b. 3 June 1857 in Lowell [MA birth rec], though some records say Portsmouth. Died 15 Aug 1893 in Keene, NH, age 33, from railroad accident. Bur in Catholic Cem, Keene.
With wife Ellen:
2. Mary Ellen Condon, b. Jan 1869 [1900 census] in Portsmouth, NH. Marr Jeremiah Lyons, 1 May 1895.
3. Margaret Ann Condon, b. 21 Aug 1870 in Lawrence, MA [MA vr]. Marr Henry J Mulligan, 28 Nob 1893.
4. Alice Frances Condon, b. b. 18 May 1873 [NH vr] in Portsmouth, NH. Marr William P Cassidy, 11 Aug 1896.
5. Thomas G Condon, b. 16 July 1876 [NH vr] in Portsmouth. Marr Katherine Brennan, 12 Oct 1910.
6. Louise E Condon, b. 2 Jan 1879 [obit, NH vr] in Portsmouth. Marr William H Pridham 29 Nov 1899.
iii. HANNAH CONDON, b. abt 1842 (age 23 in 1865 state census); died 24 Apr 1909 in Lowell, MA, aged "59 yrs". Parents listed on death record as "Patrick Condon and Hannora Heland". She was married to PETER McDERMOTT (b.ca 1835; d. 11 Apr 1881 in Lowell,age 55). She was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Lowell.